- Medical-Grade Plastic and Silicon
- Type 304 and 316 Stainless Steel
- EO Sterilized and individually packaged
- Easy-to-Read sterilization indicator on every cartridge
- Cartridge assembly in Cleanroom ISO 8 (Class 100,000) Air Purification
Original Generation C (Gen1) T-Tech needle cartridges have a patented design that uses a stabalizing rubber band mechanism. T-Tech curved magnums are great to colour pack large areas for tattooing, shading medium and large areas, as well as blending.
CAD $27.14 – CAD $39.81
Generation C is our first official cartridge with a patented original design used by artists for over a decade. Each cartridge contains a silicon band mechanism for low resistance and uses axial force to keep stabilized and guide the needle with ease.
Tech tattoo needle cartridges fit most conventional grips and tattoo machines on the market. The cartridges are tested for fit with T-Tech grips only and we cannot guarantee fit with other brands.